Tuesday, October 04, 2005

What Am I?!

Way back in primary school, we were taught a lesson abt the story of the bat. Neither a complete bird nor a complete animal, it cud not be classified into either.. I am now facing a similar identity crisis!! What am I?!..I am a keralite.. proud to be one at that.. but still I am not a hardcore keralite.. most of my mallu frens think that away... what abt the rest?!!.. for them I am a perfect mallu(think of irony!!)..

I majored in CS.. so am I a geek?!!.. no way.. thats what my classmates wud say.. but the rest?!!.. well just the other way!!

Am I an introvert or an extrovert?!.. am i the sporty type or the bookish?! am i modern or traditional?!.. am i this or that?!!

well what am i?!.. am i what they call non-conformist?! one who does not wish to be labelled?!.. but isnt that itself an oxy moron?!

in the end is it good not being labelled?!.. the answer i am sure is out there.. mocking @ me.. someday i will know..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your post reminds me of a few words a wise man said..

" Life isn't about finding yourself... its about creating yourself.."

Unknown said...

Sure u can use the pics.. no probs

Anonymous said...

You are just another one of the species who gets confused about the 'I' cuz your evolved brain has more neurons than necessary to live, eat and die in this world. So, you spend most of non sleeping/eating time thinking about who you are, what you are, why you are until you die a confused death. It happens.. :) I blame it on evolution. We don't need so many brain cells. I think animals lead a more peaceful life.

-Ligeo George (NTSE kerala - way long back, REC allhbd, Cisco systems, Alistair's friend)